THE RANGER STATION IS BACK!
If you have a question or want to make a reservation, please stop by and say hello ...
WE ARE NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS FOR THE 2014 CAMPING SEASON!
So you want to go camping... but you don't know what to bring. That's precisely why our Ranger Station lending library exists! We'll equip you with essential gear (see complete list below), suggest our favorite local spots, and send you on your merry way at no charge. No more excuses! Here's how it works:
1) Visit us at the ALITE OUTPOST (2505 Mariposa Street, SF, CA) to check to see if there is a Ranger Station available for your upcoming camp adventure. (We loan gear for weekend trips only - Thursday through Tuesday. NO MID-WEEK KIT LOANS.)
2) We'll request your name, contact information, and credit card number (charged only in case of loss, lack of proper cleaning or damage).
3) Visit the Ranger Station from 12PM to 6PM on the Thursday or Friday before your reservation to pick up your camping kit and consult with one of our camping experts.
4) Go camping!
5) Take at least 1 good picture of 'Alite gear in action' and post it (them) to your FB page / Instagram account with the tags @alitedesigns, #outsidemadesimple and #campalite
6) Collect all the items, make sure they're as clean AND DRY as when you got them, and place them back in the bin. (It's super important that everything is DRY.)
7) Return the camping kit in its original sparkly condition to the Ranger Station by 6pm the following Tuesday. (Drop off anytime Mon or Tues from 9am-6pm)
7) Come back again and tell all your friends!
Each Ranger Station Camping Kit includes the following:
1. Mantis or Monarch Chair
2. Squirrel Pack
3. Big Oak Pack
4. Squishy Bowl + Cup Set
5. Cloverware Lite or Cloverware 2.0 Utensils
6. Clover Cook Set
7. Stanley Cook Set
8. Falcon Enamelware plate and mug
9. Black Diamond Gizmo Headlamp
10. Thermarest Z Lite
11. Free People X Alite or In-Law Outlaw tents
*Alite's Ranger Station is located at 2505 Mariposa Street @ Hampshire Street in San Francisco.