So you want to go camping... but you don't know what to bring. That's precisely why our Ranger Station lending library exists! We'll equip you with essential gear (see complete list below), suggest our favorite local spots, and send you on your merry way. No more excuses! Here's how it works:
1) Call us at 415-626-1526 ext 101 or email us to reserve a complimentary camping kit for your upcoming weekend adventure. During peak camping season (May - October) it's a good idea to call at least two weeks in advance!
2) We'll collect your name, contact information, and credit card number (charged only in case of loss, lack of proper cleaning or damage).
3) Visit the Ranger Station from 10AM to 6PM on the Thursday or Friday before your reservation to pick up your camping kit and consult with one of our camping experts.
4) Go camping!
5) Take at least 3 pictures of 'Alite gear in action' to email to us at email@example.com.
6) Collect all the items, make sure they're as clean as when you got them, and place them back in the bin.
7) Return the camping kit in its original sparkly condition to the Ranger Station the following Monday or Tuesday from 9AM to 6PM.
7) Come back again and tell all your friends!
Each Ranger Station Camping Kit includes the following:
1. Mantis or Monarch Chair
2. Squirrel Pack
3. Big Oak Pack
4. Squishy Bowl + Cup Set
5. Cloverware Lite Utensils
6. Camp Cook Set
7. Twig Pod
9. Thermarest Z Lite Sleeping Pad
10. Black Diamond Titan Lantern
11. In-law Outlaw Tent
*Alite's Ranger Station is located at 2505 Mariposa Street @ Hampshire Street in San Francisco. Call us at (415) 626-1526 or email us to reserve your kit(s).