Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant
Do you love camping and the outdoors? Do you have a background in or a passion for graphic design and working in a collaborative work environment? If so, we've got the perfect opportunity for you! Alite Designs is looking for a resourceful, savvy, and detail-oriented hard-worker to join our marketing team of fun-loving, outdoor enthusiasts at our Design workshop and HQ in the Mission District.
Alite Designs, is a San Francisco-based outdoor gear company and we're looking for a full time Graphic Design and Marketing Assistant. We are looking for recent graduates in Graphic Design with interests in Nature and Outdoor Adventure. The position will report to the Marketing Director and work in conjunction with the Creative Director. Main responsibilities center around our website and newsletter creative output as well as involvement in product, clothing and fabric print design. Ample opportunities for fun projects with patches, bandanas, stickers, hats and other miscellaneous items throughout the design season.
Alite Designs is a small team of designers and outdoor lovers who have BIG ambitions to get more people to go outside. We believe that time spent out in nature greatly enriches life and that the outdoors belongs to EVERYONE. We seek to open up more paths outside by designing fun and easy-to-use gear, as well as curating a selection of the best, most useful products for casual camping and outdoor adventures.
Marketing and Graphic Design Duties:
- Generate creative for newsletter, website carousels and online ads.
- Design marketing collateral for retail store, trade shows and wholesale accounts.
- Layout seasonal workbook for tradeshows.
- Support new website development.
- Work with Marketing and Creative Directors on art direction, graphics and layout.
- Seasonal graphic print for use in our product line.
- Create small seasonal collections of patches, stickers, pins, bandanas, tee shirts and hats.
Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication plus prioritization skills.
- Strong graphic design abilities with associates or bachelors degree in graphic design.
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as proficiency in Adobe InDesign.
- Hand lettering and illustration skills.
- Knowledge of outdoor products and outdoor industry.
- Interest in hiking, organic farms, nature, camping and vanlife.
- Personal interest in and proficiency with Instagram.
- Photography skills are a plus.
For our full-time employees, we provide:
- $19-$22/hr based on experience.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Medical benefits.
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.
- 1 Week Outdoor Camp Time-off.
- Major Discounts (Pro-Deal) on Outdoor Gear.
EMAIL RESUME: firstname.lastname@example.org