Camp Breakfast: Tarragon Yogurt with Shortbread
Cookies with breakfast? Why the heck not?! You've earned it if you are somewhere outdoors and plan on hiking, swimming, or chasing the raccoons away from your beer cooler.
This recipe is from Camp Chef Jeff Shu. It is another unique take on classic camp recipe: granola. Granola for breakfast comes in many variations, and his recipe on making the simple add-ons of tarragon leaves and shortbread takes things to a whole new level. Mind blown. Read on friends:
Tarragon Yogurt with Shortbread
AT A GLANCE
- Serving Size: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
- Shortbread cookies
- Fresh fruit (blueberries pictured)
STEPS TO SUCCESS
- Separate tarragon leaves from stem. Finely mince tarragon leaves.
- Fold tarragon into yogurt. Incorporate well.
- Serve yogurt in a bowl. Adorn with fresh fruit, granola, and shortbread cookies.