Ranger Station Policy
Congratulations on discovering our Ranger Station Lending Library. This is our FREE reservation system to help encourage everyone to go outside and go camping. We know y'all might not own all the proper gear quite yet, so the Ranger Station Lending Library is our solution for you! It's our goal to get you stoked and hooked on the sweet sweet nectar of the outdoors. Excited? Yes, yes you are. Take us camping with you by reserving a Ranger Station Kit today!
Please read all of the rules and regulations below to discover the steps in reserving a Ranger Station Kit for your next camping trip:
- There are three different options of Ranger Station Kits to choose from. These are aimed towards the beginner to intermediate camper. Take some time to learn about the three different kits and which one is right for your upcoming trip. Take a peak at all three kits HERE.
- Visit the Ranger Station Reservation page to check availability and make a reservation.
- You'll receive a notification confirming your reservation. You'll also receive a notification three days prior to your pick-up date.
- Visit the Ranger Station @ The Alite Outpost from 12PM to 7PM on the Thursday or Friday before your reservation to pick up your camping kit and consult with one of our camping experts. A friendly Alite staff member will show you to your Ranger Station Kit, teach you how to set everything up properly, and get you to sign a simple agreement before leaving with the gear.
- Now for the best part - go camping!
- Take at least one good picture of your Ranger Station gear in action and post it to your Facebook page or Instagram account with the tags @alitedesigns #outsidemadesimple #campalite #rangerstation
- Collect all the items, make sure they're as clean AND DRY as when you got them (we like to use a sponge and Dr. Bronner's Soap). It's super important that everything is DRY; we dont want to have to charge you the cleaning fee. That makes us sad.
- Return your Ranger Station Kit in its original sparkly condition to the Ranger Station by 6pm the following Monday. (Drop off anytime Sunday or Monday from 11:00 AM - 7 PM). Watch out for them late fees!*
- You'll get a notification confirming everything is a-ok. We loved coming along and camping with you. Stop by The Alite Outpost again for workshops, gallery shows, and continued inspiration for getting out there.
Need a spot? Check out HIPCAMP - an amazing online resource that makes booking a campsite informative, simple and fun!
NO SHOW / 48 HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE
If you fail to contact us within 48 hours to cancel your reservation or not show up you will not recieve your refundable deposit of $40 and it will be charged to your credit card.
Return the kit in its original sparkly condition to the Ranger Station on your confirmed end date. It MUST be back in our hot little hands by closing (6:00pm) the day of, or a late fee of $25 will be charged to your credit card.
MISSING EQUIPMENT FEES
Normal wear and tear is to be expected, but any equipment that is missing or in unusable condition when returned, will be charged at full retail price to your credit card.
If the kit itself or ANY of its contents aren’t squeaky clean when returned, a $40 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card.
Thanks for camping with us.