Maybe our favorite beach, just sayin'…
Ocean Beach holds a magical energy and captures the California coastal environment in all its glory. Whether there be blue skies, rolling fog, or a thick mist, there is never a wrong time to be at Ocean Beach enjoying hot coffee, fresh muffins, or crisp brews around a bonfire at sunset.
If you’re biking or driving it's less than six miles from downtown and accessible via the Muni line. From Ocean Beach, you can also easily stroll to The Cliff House for a nice meal or The Camera Obscura for viewing live images of the Seal Rock Area.
- Pop into General Store for a wide selection of locally made goods, and sign up for a workshop hosted in the backspace of the store (greenhouse included)
- Tuesday Tattoo is there to help you out with all your art and tattoo needs/questions
- Acai Bowls from Judahlicious will blow your mind
- Build your own damn house at Trouble Coffee (this includes a coconut, cinnamon toast, and strong coffee)
- Enjoy a cold beer or cocktail at the new bar at Outerlands
- Check out the surf report HERE.