The PackLite Spectra USB is a fun, color-changing, solar-powered light. When fully charged, it provides up to 12 hours of LED light depending on the color mode chosen. It has 9 color modes, including a white LED mode, and a multi-color rainbow fade mode. The PackLite Spectra USB twists into a compact, portable size that is easy to charge on-the-go. It's waterproof and can float, so it can come with you wherever the party is! Charge outside in direct sun for 10 hours or by micro USB input in 1-2 hours.
- Push button switch for 9 modes. Includes 7 distinct color modes, a white LED mode, and multi-color fade
- Lasts 3-12 hours when battery is fully charged. Color modes vary in run time.
- Recharges in approximately 10 hours of direct outdoor sunlight or 1-2 hours by USB input
- Lithium-Polymer Ion battery with hundreds of recharge cycles
- Weight: 5 oz
- Dimensions approximately: 4.75" W x 4.75" L X 1" H (flat) / 4.75" x 4.75" x 4.75" (inflated)
- Waterproof up to 1 meter deep and can float (IP67)
- Product is 100% PVC-free and all components are lead-free and RoHs compliant
ALITE is dedicated to crafting products that embody our superior standard of workmanship. All products made by ALITE are covered by a lifetime guarantee. We mean it.