Sale Price: $52.00 | Regular Price: $62.00
People who would enjoy a Survival Scout gift box might include: your girl/boy scout niece/nephew, your uncle who likes to go on solo hikes and is always getting lost in the woods, anyone who enjoys learning new skills like knot tying or fire-starting or whittling!
This gift box includes:
- Knot Tying Kit: These handy, educational kits each include a set of Learn & Live laminated cards and a Watertight Case 1.0 for safe transport and storage. The Knot Tying Kit includes everything you need to learn and practice some of the most popular and useful knots applied outdoors.
- Standard Magnesium Fire Starter: Shave small quantity of magnesium and surround with tinder. Strike internal flint bar with striker to create sparks and ignite. Reliably starts hundreds of fires.
- Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife: Opens smoothly and is constructed of surgical stainless steel. Innovative frame-lock handle design. Pocket/money clip allows easy access.
- Classic Military Style Lensatic Compass: Heavy duty construction with long, straight side, luminous points and liquid dampened.
- Yellowstone Topo Bandana: A bandana is your best friend while hanging in the outdoors all day. It'll keep you cool while out on long hikes, carry your things, or shade your face for a nap outside.
ALITE is dedicated to crafting products that embody our superior standard of workmanship. All products made by ALITE are covered by a lifetime guarantee. We mean it.