Ranger Station Policy
Congratulations on discovering our Ranger Station! This is our gear rental library to help encourage everyone to get outside and go camping. We know y'all might not own all the proper gear quite yet, so the Ranger Station Rental Library is our most affordable solution for you! It's our goal to get you stoked and hooked on the sweet sweet nectar of the outdoors. Excited? Yes, yes you are. Take us camping with you by reserving a Ranger Station Kit today!
To ensure that we can include the best products and most up to date equipment in our camp kits, we will charge a minimal fee ($25 per reservation) for rentals this season.
Please read all of the rules and regulations below to discover the steps in reserving a Ranger Station Kit for your next camping trip:
- There are three different options of Ranger Station Kits to choose from. These are aimed towards the beginner to intermediate camper. Take some time to learn about the different kits and which one is right for your upcoming trip. Take a peek at all the kits HERE.
- Visit the Ranger Station Reservation page to check availability and make a reservation.
- You'll receive a notification confirming your reservation. You'll also receive a notification one days prior to your pick-up date.
- Visit the Ranger Station @ The Alite Outpost from 10:30AM to 5:30PM on the Thursday or Friday before your reservation to pick up your camping kit and consult with one of our camping experts. A friendly Alite staff member will show you to your Ranger Station Kit, teach you how to set everything up properly before leaving with the gear.
- Now for the best part - go camping!
- Take at least one good picture of your Ranger Station gear in action and post it to your Facebook page or Instagram account with the tags @alitedesigns #campalite #outsidemadesimple.
- Collect all the items, make sure they're as clean AND DRY as when you got them (we like to use a sponge and Dr. Bronner's Soap for spot cleaning). It's super important that everything is DRY; we don’t want to have to charge you the cleaning fee. That makes us sad.
- Return your Ranger Station Kit in its original sparkly condition to the Ranger Station by 5:30 PM the following Monday. (Drop off anytime Sunday or Monday from 10:30 AM – 5:30 PM). Watch out for them late fees!*
- You'll get a notification confirming everything is a-ok. We loved coming along and camping with you. Stop by The Alite Outpost again for workshops, gallery shows, and continued inspiration for getting out there.
Need a spot? We’ve made booking a campsite informative, simple, and fun! Check out our new Reservations page to find and reserve the perfect campsite or weekend getaway for you!
NO SHOW / 48 HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE
If you fail to contact us within 48 hours to cancel your reservation or don’t show up, you will not receive your refundable deposit of $40 and it will be charged to your credit card.
Return the kit in its original sparkly condition to the Ranger Station on your confirmed end date. It MUST be back in our hot little hands by 5:30pm (at the latest) the day you return it, or a late fee of $25 will be charged to your credit card.
MISSING EQUIPMENT FEES
Normal wear and tear is to be expected, but any equipment that is missing or in unusable condition when returned, will be charged at full retail price to your credit card.
If the kit itself or ANY of its contents aren’t squeaky clean when returned, a $40 cleaning fee will be charged to your credit card.
Thanks for camping with us.